skip to main content

E-mail Us

Please e-mail us using this form, or you can use this e-mail address: to send e-mail using your own e-mail program.

Your Name:

Your E-mail:



Leave this empty!!! If you see it

Note: All fields on this form are required.

Transferring out-of-state with an AA

Out-of-state colleges and universities offer a number of attractive programs and features that may be great transfer options for Highline students. 

It is important for you to contact the Admissions Office of the college you are interested in attending to find out more about their admissions requirements, tuition costs, etc. for Washington students. You should also inquire if they accept Highline's Associate degrees and how your credits will transfer to their institution.

If possible, it is a good idea to visit the campus of the out-of-state college you are interested in attending. Bring along an unofficial Highline transcript (you can print it off the Highline website) for review by your university. It is also a good idea to keep copies of your class syllabus so you can show them to your university.

Most out-of-state colleges will evaluate your credits on a course-by-course basis. Some colleges may accept your AA degree credits as a "block", meaning all your degree credits will be accepted automatically without a course by course evaluation.
, you will need to check with your university to see how they accept your AA degree.